Friday, December 11, 2020

Popping In To Let You Know We Moved Safely

Yeah, I know you're dying to hear about the new place, but you'll have to wait a little longer.  Between all the moving related things to get done, exhaustion, how close the holidays are (and the fact I haven't even decided what I'm getting most people yet, let alone done my Christmas shopping) and the fact Kelly and I are having to share a computer to modem wire at the moment since we can't find my one that's long enough to reach where it needs to, I don't really have time to write a long post right now. 

   


     

I'm glad I scheduled a load of stuff, which means I have little to do in the way of post creation to still make my goal of blogging at least five times a week continue until the end of the year.  Yes, I know it doesn't matter to you if I skip posting days, but it does matter to me, so knowing most of the rest of this year's posts are already set up is one less thing I have to stress about. 

    

~

    

Anyway, we all arrived safely.  The petkids weren't too happy about the travel arrangements - something Lilie and Logan made sure we were aware of, though my Dad (who acted as transport for me and the petkids) and I are pleased to be able to report that they only voiced their objections for part of the journey, and slept through much more of it than they howled and whined.  But we all got here safely, and - despite a few minor hiccups - so did all our stuff, which is the important thing.

    

I'll give proper details, tell you about the new house, and catch you up on everything properly when I can.

6 comments:

CarolCooks2 said...

Pleased you all arrived safely, Tori...Wishing you good luck, good health and much happiness in your new home :) x

Rita said...

How exciting...and exhausting. Take your time, but we want to see pictures and hear all about it when you are up to it. So glad you are in your new home!! :)

Jeanie said...

I'm glad you are safe. It sounds ilke the new spot is far from where you lived before in Hastings. Take it easy with Christmas. Everyone will understand. And happy settling. It sounds like a good spot and I wish much happiness in this next chapter of your life!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks all. :)

Cat Strawberry said...

Aw, so glad you're home and safe. I hope you recover soon, get losts of rest and things go well in your new home. :) At least you don't have that crazy landlord anymore which also means proper privacy I hope, and a garden for the dogs will help them adjust. :) I know how you feel about not wanting to miss days that you post, I sort of put pressure on myself to post all the time too, lol. Lots of hugs to you, speak soon <3 :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Cat:
It's so easy to push yourself to do that. Keep up with the posting schedule, I mean. Even when we know we shouldn't, we just can't help it, can we?

Anyway, yes, much better privacy so far. Just need to get things organized so I can rest a bit. Or maybe sleep for a week. The latter is definitely very tempting. ;)