Since I didn't get a chance to post about it properly, and not everyone reads all my posts anyhow, you may not have realized, but we just moved house, and I've personally been without internet access since December 4th. All being well, by the time this post goes live I'll have my internet working in the new house (if what was meant to happen does, internet should have been working in the new house from December 8th). However, even if all goes to plan with us getting back online, it's unlikely I'd have had a chance to sort out reviews for the books I (hopefully) read during the last week, so I'm going to assume I'll be giving you two weeks worth of reviews next week, and give you something else to enjoy today instead.
~
With that in mind, and the fact Christmas Eve is just two weeks away, I thought I'd share a few different versions of my favourite Christmas carol: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. So... Enjoy!
6 comments:
Moving house is such a pain! But to be doing it in near-winter, wow. I hope the weather cooperated with you a bit! Getting services, like internet, started is also a pain!
I remember hearing Rudolph on the radio when I was a kid in the 50s but it wasn't any of these versions. They were all cute, though.
I hope your internet gets hooked up and works well for you. :)
Jean:
Thanks. Yeah, the weather co-operated. It was incredibly cold (so lucky we had a heating pad in with Artemis, since tortoises are cold sensative) and rained a few times, but mostly it was at least relatively dry.
Rita:
There were loads of versions I could have shared, but I didn't want to over-do it. ;)
The internet was set up without incident, and is working well. The only issue we have is that my long internet cable (which has to be the one I use) is in one of the boxes we have yet to identify and investigate, so right now we're trying to balance sorting things with sharing internet access. But, hey, at least we have it.
I'm glad you are moved before the holidays, Tori, and out of your other place. I know that has to be a huge relief and we'll look forward to learning more about your new home. Meanwhile, thanks for sharing several versions of one of my favorite songs!
Jeanie:
You're very welcome. Glad you love the song too. :)
Also, yes, it's a relief to be moved. Nice to be able to have it happen before the holidays, and have a fresh start for next year too.
Post a Comment