Monday, December 21, 2020

#MondayMotivation - #Hygge And #SelfCare #Quotes + Words Of #Wisdom 21-12-20

The little things? The little moments? They aren’t little.
~Jon Kabat-Zinn

Many people are alive but don’t touch the miracle of being alive.
~ Thích Nhất Hạnh

When we get too caught up in the busyness of the world, we lose connection with one another – and ourselves.
Jack Kornfield

Every experience, no matter how bad it seems, holds within it a blessing of some kind. The goal is to find it.
~Buddha

Allow yourself to enjoy each happy moment in your life.
~Steve Maraboli

If you want to conquer the anxiety of life, live in the moment, live in the breath.
~Amit Ray

Take time to do what makes your soul happy.
~Unknown

When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.
~Jean Shinoda Bolen

Invent your world. Surround yourself with people, color, sounds, and work that nourish you.
~Susan Ariel Rainbow ennedy

Nourishing yourself in a way that helps you blossom in the direction you want to go is attainable, and you are worth the effort.
~Deborah Day

When I’m hungry, I eat what I love. When I’m bored, I do something I love. When I’m lonely, I connect with someone I love. When I feel sad, I remember that I am loved.
~Michelle May

Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it. Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it.
~Thaddeus Golas

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

That first one, by Jon Kabat-Zinn, says it all. Not little.

Rita said...

Oh, so many good ones! Thanks! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
Excellent choice!

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Glad you think so. :)