Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Our 4th Wedding Anniversary

Today is our fourth wedding anniversary.

Kelly and I went out for dinner with my Mam and Dad. We paid for Mam and Dad's dinner as a late anniversary present for them. We had a lovely meal, and a good time all round.

After dinner, Mam and I went to Asda to look in the George section, and I got a pair of black 'pedal-pushers' for £6. I also got a treat for Kero, because I ALWAYS buy him one in the weekly food shop, but I forgot today for some reason, and he was NOT impressed that I forgot. My Mam got a pair of white trousers, and a yellow vest top, which cost her £15 for the two items.

Then, we went back to my parents' place for a while. We were going to watch a movie, but while we were waiting for my Nan to finish watching her soaps, we got into sorting quests and such on World Of Warcraft, and ended up spending the evening playing that instead.

We ended up with about seven cards, plus some money (about £30 each). And Kelly got me a beautiful diamond Eternity ring. A couple of weeks ago (around his birthday) I got him a GameBoy DS, a game he wanted for it, and the book he needed for the game, plus some Warhammer type figure things that he picked out, which I just gave him the money for. So I never got him anything for our actual anniversary.

OK, well, I'm off to bed. Night!

Tori

2 comments:

AliceKay said...

Happy belated 4th wedding Anniversary. Very happy looking couple there. :)

Tori_Z said...

Thanks AK