Sunday, May 20, 2007

Lemony Snicket - The Miserable Mill

This afternoon, having little to do, what with the lack of TV at the moment, I decided that, as a break from playing World Of Warcraft, I would sit down and read some of my book. Doing so resulted in me finishing the book. The book in question was, of course, the fourth book in Lemony Snicket's A Series Of Unfortunate Events, which, as the title of this post suggests, is called 'The Miserable Mill.' And which, I hasten to add, was just as good as the first three in the series. While these books aren't the most cheerful of books - as both the title of the series suggests, and Lemony Snicket himself points out on several occasions - they are very enjoyable. Or, I think they are, anyway. I have now started reading book five, which is called 'The Austere Academy.'

3 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well it wont be long before you are on " book 6 " if they dont mend the sky .


grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Well, they're coming to fiz the Sky today, so hopefully I'll have my TV back by dinner time. I'm hoping I can still manage to carry on getting through the books nicely like this though.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oh well i guess the books will take a back seat now then , lol .

grandma x