Saturday, May 12, 2007

It's raining, it's pouring, this weather's boring!

I found the picture I'm using for today's blog post, on a clip art site and thought it was very appropriate, what with all the rain we're having. Yes, it's STILL raining here. *groan*

We have had the odd patch of sun - like, for example, Tuesday afternoon, lol - but for the most part it's been raining all week. It's so wet that all three of the cats (yes, even Sakura) are staying home 90% of the time. Usually Sakura spends about 90% of her time outside, but with the cold, wet weather we've been having, she's been home. I think it might be bothering her leg a bit. Poor baby!

We - Mam, Willow, Kero and I - were 'meant to be' going to the park together at some point today. Somehow I don't think we will be though. The rain is coming down quite heavy at the moment, and unless it eases soon, I don't hold out much hope for a long enough rain-free piece of day to take the dogs to the park.

I watched a couple of movies yesterday afternoon. One was "Over The Hedge," which I borrowed from my Mam when I was up there on Wednesday. It's pretty good, but, in my opinion, they showed most of the best parts of the movie in the trailer, so, that kind of spoiled it a bit. I did enjoy it though, don't get me wrong. And, I do intend getting it (along with all the other movies I don't have that I've watched and loved). The second movie was called "First Daughter." I sort of stumbled upon it while flicking through the channels to see what was on. That was quite good too. Oh, and I watched "Meet The Fockers," which I've seen before, but thoroughly enjoy. It's still funny, even after watching it something like ten times. LOL!

Anyway, I'm going to go find me some breakfast, because I'm hungry.

Before I go get my breakfast though, I just want to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend, Pam, because it's her birthday today. I'm not sure if she will see this, but then, a lot of the people I say happy birthday to don't see the message. At least I've said it though!

Tori

2 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

wish i had movie chanales on my telly like you get ,

and i dont suppose for one minute that you did go to the park , this weather is really getting beyond it isnt it .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Yes, this weather is a bit beyond