Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Barks, Birthdays & Blogs

Firstly, the photo to the left is Kero with one of the toys that Kelly got for him when he went to Swansea on Monday. The toy in question may look just like any other toy dog, but it isn't. Every other toy dog we have got for him either does nothing or squeaks. This one, however, barks when you squeeze it - much to Kero's delight - and Kero has figured out how to make it bark. The other toy Kero had was a purple ball. I didn't bother with a photo of that though, because frankly everyone should know what a purple ball looks like.

I forgot to mention yesterday that it was Emma's birthday. Emma is a family friend, and has been since... well... before I was born. So, since I never said it yesterday, I feel it's only right that I say it today. So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday Emma!

And someone has a birthday today too. Did I hear you ask who? Well, even if you didn't ask, I'm going to tell you. Today is my hubby's birthday. So, of course, I can't do a blog on his birthday without saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELLY!!!

You know what that means, don't you? That means that I've now been doing this blog almost every day for a year. I know this because the first post I ever did was about Kelly's birthday. It was posted a day late last year, but still! Back then though, I had no idea what I was going to put on my blog. I created it because my Grandma and my Auntie Lizzie had made one each and I wanted to be able to post on theirs. So, I made my account and figured I might as well make myself a blog too. Didn't know what I'd do with one, but I wanted one anyway. Since I post almost every day, and usually do quite long posts, that must be difficult for you to believe. But, I promise you that it's true!

OK, well, since this is technically my second post for today, I think I'm going to leave this here and go see what everyone else has been putting on their blogs - if anything - today.

Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well tori that year has gone by very fast hasnt it .

and kero looks like he is verey pleased with his new toy that barks .

i presume your kelly has had a great day .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Yes, it has. Yes, he does seem to be. And, yes, he has had a great day. That's what he said when I asked him anyway. LOL!

AliceKay said...

Happy Birthday, Kelly! (sorry I'm a bit late reading blogs today)

Tori_Z said...

Kelly says to say thank you to you AK