Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Another miserable, wet, Tuesday morning

Yesterday turned out to be a beautiful, sunny day. It was a little bit chilly though (especially in the shade) but at least it was nice and dry, and we got to see some sun. Unfortunately, I woke up this morning to pouring rain... Again!

I'll be going shopping again today, since it's Tuesday, and time to do the weekly food shop. I've got to get a few other things too. For one thing, it's my Mam and Dad's 14th wedding anniversary today, and I haven't gotten them a card yet, so I need to get them one today. I should have gotten them one last week, but I kept thinking their anniversary was on a Wednesday this year. Oops!

Speaking of my parents' anniversary... HAPPY ANNIVERSARY Mam and Dad!

Tori

4 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

" oops " and who forgot to put certain peolpes anniversary on her blog , so i will be cheeky and do it on yours tori , so " HAPPY ANNIVERSAY to karen & doug , there hows that then .

and i wish this flipping rain would go away .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

So do I!

AliceKay said...

I hope your parents had a happy anniversary. Best wishes to them both.

Tori_Z said...

Thanks AK