Friday, May 04, 2007

Books, books and more books!

I've spent the best part of the last two days sorting out my books.

For some time now most of my books have been piled up near the shelf unit I have, which was filled with books and such some time ago, and I thought it was high that time they had shelves of their own to go on. The new shelves arrived yesterday (Thursday) morning. So, then I had the 'fun' task of sorting out all my books and putting them on the shelves. It turns out I have so many books that I've almost filled these shelves already!

Oh, and if you're wondering, having Kero, Megan and Chance 'helping' to sort the books was the main reason why it took the amount of time it did just to put some books on shelves. LOL!

Other than walking Kero I haven't really done anything else, so, I think I'll just let this do for today.

Tori

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow, I have a bookshelf like that at home...well...actually three...

Tori_Z said...

Yes, it's very easily done when you know the joy that reading can bring.