Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Gloomy, grey Tuesday morning

Hmmm... Either we never did get that storm we were meant to get last night, or, I slept through it. It's very possible I slept through it, since I was asleep by 9:00 pm last night, and never woke up until about 4:00 am this morning. I went to bed early last night because I was bored, and tired. I don't know if I was more bored than tired, or, if I was more tired than bored though. LOL!

Anyway, I woke up to another cold, wet morning. It looks thoroughly miserable out there, and I need to go out there! For starters, I need to 'try' and persuade Kero to go for a walk with me. For another thing, I need to go to town and get the weekly food shop done. *groan*

I'm going to have a nice, warm, cup of tea before trying to persuade Kero to go for a walk. You never know, maybe the rain will stop while I'm having my cuppa?

Tori

5 comments:

Robyn said...

We have a horrible morning here too. Its not raining, just damp.
I hope it stops raining while your having a cup of tea, and the shop isnt too boring.

Tori_Z said...

Well, it stopped raining long enough for me to persuade Kero to go for a quick walk. We JUST made it home and it started POURING with rain again. It's still coming down quite heavy, and I have to go out for the bus in about 15 minutes or so.

AliceKay said...

It's still sunny here in Pennsylvania. :)

Robyn said...

What good luck! Here's hoping you dont get drenched. And teh bus will probably be late too.

Tori_Z said...

I'd die of shock if our bus came on time. LOL!

I got lucky weatherwise though. As I was going out for the bus, the rain started to calm down. I got a bit wet going for, and waiting for, the bus, but by the time I got to town the rain had stopped. It hasn't rained since!