Saturday, May 26, 2007

Stopping by on a Saturday

Today has been a pretty good day.

It's been a nice day, weather wise, despite the slight chill in the wind, so we - Mam, Willow, Jackie, Shireen, Kero and I - went to the park for a picnic. Usually when we go to the park for a picnic, we take sandwiches. But, this time, my Mam made us up little individual salad packs. We also had a yogurt each, and a little fairy cake thing with 'Bob The Builder' pictures on them. Mine had Dizzy (the little cement mixer) on it. I wanted the one with Pilchard (the cat) on it, but Shireen asked for that one, so I let her have it. After all, she's only eight.

After the picnic, we - Mam, Jackie and I - watched Shireen and Willow playing with a ball, then we all went for a walk around the park.

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon tidying up the kitchen cupboards, and watching TV. There hasn't really been anything interesting to watch on TV though. Although, I'm watching 'The Shaggy Dog' right now.

Tori

3 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

glad you all had a good time in the park , and that was really good of you to let shireen have the cat fairy cake , lol .

and make the best of the sunshine as its going to rain shortly .

grandma x

Tori_Z said...

Tell me about it! It's raining today! :(

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

oops so very sorry , ( smiles sweetly ) .

x