Sunday, June 29, 2008

Chore-filled day with Potter breaks

I always thought Sunday was meant to be a day of rest... Isn't that what they say? Why then does it seem that everyone ends up doing so many chores on a Sunday? Or is it just my imagination? I swear that - no matter how many chores you do through the week - you always have "some chores to catch up on" on a Sunday. So much for a day of rest! LOL!

Yep. You guessed it. I spent most of today doing chores. I think I mentioned yesterday that I'd planned on starting the laundry but didn't get a chance? Well, I've got the last load on now. I wouldn't mind the laundry so much if it wasn't for the fact it keeps raining (only lightly, but still...) so I couldn't put the laundry on the line and had to use the dryer, which I hate having to do.

Anyway... When I wasn't doing chores I was listening to more of "Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix" while fiddling with some of the puzzles and such I've got. So - if it hadn't been for the housework - today would have been a lazy day. As it was today was a chore-filled day with the occasional Potter break. *Grins*

I think that'll do for today... Enjoy whatever's left of your day. :)

Tori

7 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

wow tori so you have had a busy day then with " chores"lol :).

all the best for tomorrow love and hope you come away with what you want to hear. nan xx

Intense Guy said...

Be thinking about you tomorrow - hope things go smoothly and you hear the news you want to hear.

*hugs*

AliceKay said...

I work six days a week and then get up at the same time on Sunday morning (6:30) in order to stream (i know...it's my choice to stream on Sunday mornings) so basically I work seven days a week. Most of the time, my weekends are busier than my weekdays.

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. *hugs*

Tori_z said...

Thanks all! :)

AK:
The new Connie Talbot CD arrived today (the mail was actually early *gasps in astonishment*) so I'll send you the songs tomorrow. I don't have the time right now and I doubt I'll have the time or energy later.

AliceKay said...

No hurry, Tori....and thank you very much. *hugs*

theteacher said...

God I hate cleaning! There is always some to do. Dusting, hoovering, washing up, laundry, shopping . . . It really is never ending. I do none on a Sunday though as the rest of the week is so busy I demand a day to myself! LOL.

Tori_z said...

AK:
You're welcome. I'm not busy tomorrow so it's no problem. :)

Rachel:
Yeah... I think there's an unwritten law that states that under no circumstances can the housework be completely up to date. LOL!