Thursday, June 26, 2008

Ramblings and another random question

Today is Kaylee's birthday. So... "Happy birthday Kaylee!" :)

Anyway...

The weather's been really weird the last 24 hours or so. One minute it's beautiful and sunny, the next it's raining, and the next minute it's dry but there's one heck of a wind. It's also been doing weird combinations of these weathers. I wish it would make its mind up! I don't care which it picks as long as it picks one. At this precise moment it's pouring with rain and the wind is blowing so fiercely it sounds like we have a pack of wolves howling at our door.

I'm really tired today for some reason. I shouldn't be. I actually had a good night's sleep last night (for the first time in ages). I was in bed by 11:00 pm (and very nearly asleep by then too) and - apart from waking briefly around 4:30 am - I slept right through until about 7:00 am. I haven't done that in AGES! Lately I've considered myself lucky to get more than 2 hours sleep in a 24 hour period. I guess exhaustion must have caught up with me or something.

Well, since I haven't really done anything today I don't have anything much to say. I do have another random question though...

If you could have one wish, what would it be? And wishing for more wishes is NOT allowed. One wish is all you get. So, what would your one and only wish be? And why would you make that particular wish?

Tori

10 comments:

Intense Guy said...

Hmm... *puts on a thinking cap and ponders*

If you can't wish for more wishes, is wishing for something that can be used in various fashions to be ruled out too? For example, wishing for a ton of money so you can do some of this and some of that; is this really like making two wishes?

I think I would wish for some vauge thing that would free mankind from it's shackling limitations - something that would provide everyone with ample "neccessities" of life, remove the pains, illness, frailities, shortcomings, and struggles with our own bodies, and open up the whole universe for enquiring minds to explore with each and everyone of its senses - and perhaps unclog some senses we may have (such as six sense, esp, awareness of another plane of being) and are perpetually frustrated with.

Either that or an orange traffic safety cone I can call my very own.

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

glad you had a good nights sleep, and as you say your being tired is probably to do with all the nights you didnt sleep right through :).

if i could have one wish that really did come true it would be a very selfish one and that is that i get my bungalow soon, because it is really painful for me to go up the stairs :(, sorry if it is selfish .

KAYLEE said...

to get healthy:) and thank you for the bday wish!

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Wishing for money to do things is fine. It's still technically only one wish.

Interesting wish btw. :)

Grandma:
It's your wish, use it how you want to. :)

Kaylee:
You're welcome... Hope you enjoyed your birthday. :)

*Nods* I don't blame you for that wish... I'd make the same wish if I was in your shoes. *hugs*

whimsical brainpan said...

That everone on the planet would wise up and realize we need to take care of it, there is no reason that any person should go hungry or homeless, lack clean drinking water, or health care.

Tori_z said...

Whim:
Nice choice for a wish. :)

LadyStyx said...

I saw the perfect answer to this in an email once. Im not sure if I posted or not. Anyhow...my wish would be that everyone worldwide enough. Enough good times where they arent suffering and just enough bad times to help them appreciate the goodtimes. Enough stuff to make life liveable yet not quite enough where people would be overly spoiled. I wish all enough.

Tori_z said...

LadyStyx:
Yes, that is a perfect answer... I think I saw that e-mail once too.

ChicagoLady said...

My wish would be to go back and spend more time with my parents when I had the chance. There are so many things I never got to learn about them; I never appreciated them when I had them.

Tori_z said...

Chicago:
Excellent choice for a wish. :)