Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hail storms and Thunderpants

The weather was quite nasty last night. About when I was finishing last night's post the wind started to pick up. Then the rain got quite heavy... It actually changed to hail for a while some time after about 10:00 pm. It never came to more than a hail storm though, and the weather's not been too bad today. Shame it was so wet last night and the outside of the shed is too damp to paint.

I watched "Thunderpants" today. It was one of the movies I ordered and it arrived today. I've seen it before. Can't remember if I mentioned it on here though. It's a funny movie, though not everyone's cup of tea. Some people may not find it amusing. It's about a boy named "Patrick Smash" who has a problem with constant farting, and how is friend "Alan" (played by Rupert Grint who plays Ron Weasley in the Harry Potter movies) tries to help him with it. I can't really add more than that without giving things away though, I'm sorry.

Tori

4 comments:

Intense Guy said...

That definitely sounds like a movie to watch when the weather is nice so you can do so with the windows open.

Tori_z said...

LOL @ Iggy :)

LadyStyx said...

LOL@ iggy

whimsical brainpan said...

LOL! That certainly sounds like an interesting movie.