Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Daisy and my Wednesday

I forgot to mention what Daisy (the dog from upstairs) did on Friday. I meant to say when I did my long post the other day when I was telling you all what went on here on Friday (and over the rest of the weekend). But I forgot to include it.

Anyway...

We (us and the people from upstairs) have gotten in the habbit of buying each other's dogs a treat when we get one for our own dogs. The day they get one for Kero varies (it's usually a Wednesday or Thursday though) but we ALWAYS get Daisy her treat on a Friday. Then, after bringing the stuff he's got from the market in to me, Kelly takes it and gives it to her.

Well, last Friday Kelly was really tired and figured he'd give her the treat later. Only thing is, Daisy knew he was home (she was out in the garden when he came home).

A little while after Kelly got back my Mam came in to drop something off. When she left, she happened to look over to our front door, and there was Daisy pawing at our door (like she was knocking on it). After Mam told us she was out there, Kelly went and gave her the treat. And what did she do? She grabbed the treat and trotted off up the steps in to her own home with the treat in her mouth. LOL!

We told her owner and she said she was sorry, but we don't think there's anything to be sorry about. For one thing it was us who started the regular treats. For another thing we all found it very cute and funny. LOL!

______

So... Today is Wednesday already! The week is just zooming by!

Mam and Dad came for dinner like they usually do on a Wednesday. Mam made a sort of lasagne thing for dinner, which we all enjoyed.

During the afternoon, Mam and I worked on getting more of the CDs labeled. We got quite a few done. I'm going to need to order more labeling tape again soon though. I've only got about 3 & 1/2 rolls left and still got a big stack of CDs to label. Not to mention the fact I want to put labels on the containers I store herbal tea in and the little jars of herbs and spices in my spice rack. The people from the R.N.I.B. have got to be wondering what I'm doing with all this labeling tape. LOL!

I found out today that Harry's cupboard really is an under the stairs cupboard. Not the cupboard from the book and movie... The one in my place. And how did I find out? Well, this evening Mam and I went and visited with the people upstairs and had a nice little chat with them. Anyway, the way the stairs in to their place work they actually work out that they go over Harry's cupboard. So, all it's missing is the wide-screen electric meter (as pointed out by my Dad) and, of course, Harry and his belongings. LOL!

Well... I think that covers everything. The only other thing I wanted to say is that I hope everyone who's been in need of possitive thoughts and prayers lately is doing better, and that everyone - regardless of who or where you are - is having a good week so far.

Enjoy whatever's left of your day. :)

Tori

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well what a cheeky little monkey daisy was, but as you so rightly said " you started it " bless her.

so you found out about " harry's cuboard " hope he dont get worried that he might get kicked out pipe's and all,lol.

and how much more " lableing " are you going to do for gods sake,lol,. :).

LadyStyx said...

LOL @ Daisy. Sounds like our lil ones....they're just as bad.

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
That's OK, I'd never kick Harry out. LOL!

As for the labeling... We're getting there. I'd say we're a good 3/4 of the way through the CDs now, and since the DVDs, videos and audiobooks are already done then that means we're FINALLY almost done! :)

LadyStyx:
*Nods* I know what you mean... I wouldn't be surprised to hear of Kero doing the same thing to them. LOL!

Intense Guy said...

Daisy sounds like a smart lil' dog knowing what that the day was treat day!

:) this entry was a treat too.

Tori_z said...

Iggy:
Yeah, she does seem to be quite a smart little dog.

Awww... That's sweet Iggy. :)