Monday, October 25, 2010

The Children - horror movie

"You brought them into this world. Now ... They will take you out."

Plot:
"A relaxing Christmas vacation turns into a terrifying fight for survival as the children begin to turn on their parents."

(click here to visit the IMDB page for this movie).

I only actually watched this one because Wayne wanted to, so we recorded it on our Sky box for him, and he came to watch it when he could. Anyway, as a movie itself it was good. It wasn't my cup of tea though... A bit too disgustingly graphic for my taste. I'd have turned it off if Wayne hadn't been enjoying it.

5 comments:

AliceKay said...

It doesn't sound like anything I would want to watch.

Toriz said...

AK:
When I realised what it was, I felt the same way. I only knew the title before sitting down with Wayne to watch it though. And I'd promised I'd watch it with him... And I don't like to break promises. I was really glad we watched something a lot nicer afterwards though. I have to admit that it's a well made movie, but it's definately not one I would have kept turned on if it wasn't for Wayne, and it's definately not one for anyone who isn't a fan of graphic violence.

Rita said...

No--I'll pass on that one. ;)

Intense Guy said...

I only enjoy "horror" if its campy or comic. For instance, Jaws was a comedy... and Rock Horror Picture Show was sheer campy.

:)

Toriz said...

Rita:
Good call!

Iggy:
Trust me, that's the right choice!