Saturday, October 23, 2010

Harry Potter recipes

I thought the Potter fans among my readers - which is, if I'm not mistaken, most of you at least - would appreciate these recipes, which I found on various sites recently and posted on my recipe blog. I was actually looking for the pumpkin pasty recipe, and found the others too. As you will see when you scroll down, I found a couple of different ones for pumpkin juice and butterbeer.

Drinks:
Pumpkinshake
Rosmerta's Pumpkin Juice
Pumpkin Juice
Rosmerta's Butterbeer
Hot Butterbeer
Mildly alcaholic Butterbeer

Chocolates and sweets:
Treacle Fudge
Licorice Wands
Acid Pops
Peppermint Toads (recipe can be used to make chocolate frogs)
Cockroach Clusters

Other Food items:
Mrs Weasley's Stew
Disappearing Pretzel Wands
Harry Potter Treacle Tarts
Pumpkin Pasties
Cauldron Cakes

Anyone up for a Harry Potter themed party?

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

It sounds like you might be up for a Harry Potter themed party. :)

Toriz said...

AK:
Yes. It sounds like a fun idea to me! :)

Deanna said...

I'll bring the butterbear and licorice wands!

Sounds like a fun time.

Toriz said...

Deanna:
Sounds fair to me! :)

Rita said...

I agree with aliceKay--and I think a Halloween party would be perfect for these treats! ;)

Toriz said...

Rita:
I agree! :)

Intense Guy said...

I'll eat all the Cockroach Clusters!!

LOL!

:)

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Whatever makes you happy! LOL!