Friday, October 29, 2010

Furkid Friday: 29/10/2010

Hi humans, this is Gwydion again.

Well, there's not much to say this week. As Kero told you last week, I had a cough last week, but I've been fine this week (despite all the cold, wet weather we've been having).

Kero has enjoyed lots of walkies. I don't know where he goes, but he enjoys it anyway. He always comes back with his tail wagging, and with a grin on his face. You know what's really funny though? He comes home, and right away wants out in the garden. I swear he doesn't think I'm capable of protecting the garden from intruders while he's out! I mean, I may be small - though I have grown a lot since coming to live here - but I can definately do a great alarm call that gets the humans' attention, so I think I could alert the humans if anyone snuck in to our garden without permission from either myself or Kero. I think Kero disagrees though. Well, whatever!

That Mamgu human hasn't been around as much. I thought perhaps it was the rain keeping her away, but Kero told me she has a new home. He went to see it last Friday night. He had a really good sniff, used the garden, sniffed some more, walked in to a bin, sniffed more, investigated the garden properly, and then sniffed some more before the humans decided it was time to come back here. The way I hear it, the humans took him to have a sniff about because his nose was practically glued to Mamgu's clothes (because of the new smells) and they were hoping he'd give it a rest.

Yeah, I know, so much for not having much to say this week. LOL!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

8 comments:

AliceKay said...

Kero is a dog. What do you expect? :) Keep up the good work protecting the garden and warning of intruders.

I hope Mamgu well in her new home. As you know, sometimes it takes awhile to get used to new homes.

Stay warm and dry. You don't need to catch another caugh.

AliceKay said...

I knew I should have hit Preview first...like I usually do. LOL(running out of time before work and hurried)

That should say...I wish Mamgu well in her new home.

Rita said...

I know how loud a guinea pig can be. You could definitely sound the alarm if there was an intruder. (Kero could bite them, tho--hehe!)

I hope Kero is done sniffing the heck out of Mamgu--hehe!

Have a great weekend and I am glad you are not coughing any more. :)

Deanna said...

Glad your cough is better. Kero needs to learn to trust you more!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

AK:
Yes, that's true, he's a dog, after all!

Also, yes, I know how hard settling in to a new home can be sometimes.

Rita:
Yes, I could! Kero wouldn't bite them though... At least, I don't think he would. The humans seem to think he's a bit of a whimp and would probably just run off. You never know though, do you? I mean, if he felt his home was threatened, then he might find the courage to defend it!

Deanna:
Thank you!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

Hi ya Fur Pig!!

*hugs*

I've missed you - sounds like you are "in charge" of annymals at your place and things are going well.

I wonder if you can wear out a sniffer?

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Hmm... I don't know. I suppose I could try.

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

WoW MaMa said...

Good One Keep It Up Thanks