Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pets - new page

I have decided to make the pets' page a tab on my blog instead of a seporate page entirely, but you can't add photos directly to the pages (or, if you can, I can't find the "add image" button). So, that means I need the html codes for the images. Because of this, I'm writing this post, in which you can see photos of all the past and present pets I have photos to post of. I will tell you who is who in this post, but if you want to know more about them you will need to check out the page.

Stew Pot AKA Stewie


Little Shiloh


Samhain Magik


Castellan Keroberous


Jayde Bramblerose


Gwydion


Charlie's Angel


Mr Sirius Black


Hamlet De Hammie


Butterscotch Pudding


Treacle Topping Sparkles Moglyn AKA Topsi


Megan Zara Rose


Myskanco Dakoda Diero


Myskanco Chance Silva Flame


Ayla Malaika


Seren


Nemo


Kian


Katie


Flounder


Comet


Cody


Blue


Alpha And Bravo


Alex


There are other past pets mentioned on the page, but I don't have photos of them, so to find out anything about them, and to find out more about the pets in this post, you need to check out the page. There's a similar page on Kelly's blog, which you will already know about if you follow his blog, and may want to take a look at if you don't (especially if you are either a cat or dog lover).

4 comments:

Rita said...

I didn't even know blogger had these pages or tabs or whatever they are. I will have to check that out. Not that I would know what to put on one--hehe!

I had just found all your pets and read about them, but I had to go thru and look at them again. This is much easier to find. Nice job! :)

Toriz said...

Rita:
It's one of Blogger's newer features. I figured it would be better than having half a dozen blogs. I still have my recipe blog and poetry page seporate, but I figured for pages that are basically information only the page feature would be better than seporate blogs. Anyway, glad you like the page. :)

Intense Guy said...

You do love your "anni-mals"!

I think Alice Kay's grandson Ryan would love all the bishes!

Toriz said...

Iggy:
Yes, I'm sure he would! :)