Wednesday, October 13, 2010

"Sky Kids" or "The Flyboys"

"Two boys from a small town find their courage tested when they accidentally stow away aboard an airplane owned by the mob."

(Visit the IMDB page for this movie by clicking here).

At first I didn't think it was going to be worth watching, but I wanted some background noise for going to sleep with. My initial thoughts when it first started were, "great, a nice boring movie to fall asleep to." Only, it didn't work that way, and I instead found all thoughts of sleep banished from my mind as I wondered what would happen next. So, as it turns out, this is a pretty good movie.

5 comments:

Rita said...

Sounds like it had to be good if it kept you awake when you planned to doze off. :):)

Intense Guy said...

Good ol' Murphy's law in action huh?

:) Glad you enjoyed the movie though.. Did you catch up on the sleep?

Toriz said...

*Nods at Rita*


Iggy:
Yeah, I did in the end.

AliceKay said...

From what I read on the IMDB site, it sounds like a pretty good movie. I guess it must have been if it kept you interested in the movie instead of drifting off to sleep. :)

Toriz said...

*Nods at AK*