Sunday, October 03, 2010

Gwydion's Sunday squeaks: making changes

Hi there humans. This is Gwydion again.

I had a lucky escape this week. There was a vet trip, and I didn't have to go. What a relief!

I'm finding I often don't have much to say - without telling you what Kero has been up to, which he has usually already told you on a Friday - so Kero and I had a chat and we came up with a new idea. Kero and I will take turns doing Friday posts - which will be back to being called "Furkid Friday" posts - where an update of each of our weeks will be in the same post. One week from my point of view, the next week from Kero's point of view. Even though Kero did his post this past Friday, he will do next week's post (as in this coming Friday's post). So - unless any comments are directed at me in the comments section, in which case I will respond to them - you wont hear from me until the week after. Does that make sense?

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

6 comments:

Rita said...

Okie Dokie, Mr. Weaker. Gives you more time for cuddles and foodies. ;)

AliceKay said...

Yep, makes sense to me. (i think) LOL

Have a good week...or two.

Deanna said...

that makes perfect sense... I think... See you not this Friday but next Friday!

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thanks for being so understanding humans!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion

Intense Guy said...

Enjoy your alternate weeks!

Week, week!

Iggy

Toriz said...

Gwydion said...

Thanks Iggy! Will do!

Squeak soon,
Gwydion