Friday, February 15, 2008

Eeyore slippers



The photo above is my Eeyore slippers. Kelly brought them (as well as some chocolates and a very nice card) for me for Valentine's Day. I love things with Eeyore on them, so when he saw them he knew he just "had to" get me a pair.

You may need to click on the photo and enlarge it to see the picture of Eeyore on the toes of the slippers, because I only posted a small picture on here, and I'm not sure how well you'll be able to see the Eeyore in a small picture.

Tori

3 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

love the slippers tori, and i enlarged them to see them properly, you are a lucky lady to get slippers as well as a card and choccies.

LadyStyx said...

Oooh they look comfy!

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
Thanks. I am, aren't I? :)

LadyStyx:
They are! :)