Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday's post

Not really done much today. Took Kero outside a few times and stayed out there for a bit to enjoy the sun - which is still shining nicely - and did a bit of housework. Other than that I've just been watching TV and messing about on the blogs.

I've started watching "Home And Away" and "Coronation Street" for some weird reason. I used to watch them before I went over to Canada to marry Kelly, but haven't really followed them since. I think it's boredom that's made me start watching them again. LOL! Ah well, there are worse things I could be watching, I suppose. I just hope I don't end up becoming one of those soap addicts who get stroppy if they miss an episode of their favourite soap. LOL!

Anyway...

Don't know what was wrong with Kero last night, but it took a lot of persuading to get him outside for a pee before bed. Then he was darting around nervously the whole time we were out there. I finally got him to calm down enough to have his pee, then he nearly dragged me back indoors. He even pushed against the door to get it open, which he doesn't usually do (usually if the door isn't open enough for him to walk right in he'll just stand there waiting for someone to open it for him). Whatever his problem was he seems to have gotten over it though, because he was happy to go out today.

We (Mam, Dad, Kelly and I) are planning on going out for dinner tomorrow night. We've told Mam we can cancel if she isn't feeling up to it, but as it stands at the moment she's still determined to go. So, Kelly and I told her to make sure she gets plenty of rest today and through the day tomorrow so that she'll "hopefully" be feeling well enough to enjoy herself tomorrow evening.

It seems a lot of people are in need of get well wishes, positive thoughts, etc, at the moment.

For one thing, I'm sure you all read what Kaylee posted in the comments section of yesterday's blog post. So, I'm sure she'd appreciate some positive thoughts being sent her way.

For another thing (and I've been meaning to post this for a few days, but for some reason never did, sorry) Kati's cousin is in hospital and very ill, and I'm sure that Kati and her family would really appreciate any possitive thoughts that could be sent their way for his speedy recovery.

Also, there are quite a few people - family and friends alike - who are sick, either with colds or worse, and I'm sure they'd appreciate some get well wishes and positive thoughts sent their way.

It seems it's the season for illnesses. But, isn't that normal for this time of the year? Anyway, I hope everyone recovers from whatever it is they have. *Hugs*

On that note...

I hope you aren't one of the people who are ill, and that you are enjoying your day. :)

Tori

5 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

poor little kero, i wonder what upset him, but its good to know he's ok today.

and enjoy your meal tomorrow night, and i hope your mam is well enough to go.

and yes a cheery best wishes for all your friends and our family that are not well.

Liz said...

Well something must have been out there last night they are not silly these little west highlands and whatever it was was not there today.
Yes we don`t know when we are well off so best wishes to all the unfortunate sick people.

KAYLEE said...

aww thank you tori!!!!! :) am writing a new post :P

ChicagoLady said...

One question...what does "stroppy" mean?

Tori_z said...

Yes, these little Westies (and other dogs too) know when there's something or someone nearby who shouldn't be.

Kaylee:
You're very welcome. Will go have a look at your post in a bit :)

ChicagoLady:
"Stroppy" means the same thing as "Stressy"... Basically, it means "miserable and bad tempered" (especially the bad tempered bit).