... write a proper post this evening, but I can't think what I was going to write now. So, for now I'm just going to post a "happy birthday" to our nephew, Devin, who's ninth birthday is today. I doubt he reads my blog, but I thought I'd say it anyway (I gave my sister-in-law the links to our blogs, so maybe she reads them?) Anyway, we sent him a birthday card which he hopefully got in time for his birthday, but it's hard to know how reliable the postal service is nowadays, especially when you're sending something half-way around the world.
Tori
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Devin!
I hear ya on the post office. We got a bill last Friday that had been mailed out the Friday before that. Mind you it came from a city a mere 35 miles away from us.....
LadyStyx:
Yeah, exactly... It's ridiculous how long it takes sometimes.
I have a new blog
Deb:
Will come take a look when I get a chance :)
Post a Comment