Thursday, September 04, 2008

The Google game thing

This is the Google game I mentioned the other day that Robyn posted on her blog. You type in the first result, it can be really funny!

Type in "[your name] needs" in the Google search:
Tori needs help

Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search:
Tori looks like she is in an insane asylum

Type in "[your name] likes" in Google search:
Tori likes techno

Type in "[your name] says" in Google search:
Tori says 9021 - "no!"

Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search:
Tori wants Dean

Type in "[your name] does" in Google search:
Tori does the big wheel dance

Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search:
Tori hates Haterz

Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search:
Tori goes fishing for goldfish

Type in "[your name] loves" in Google search:
Tori loves her baby girl Madison

Type in "(your name) has" in Google search:
Tori has the baby

4 comments:

LadyStyx said...

*plays*

Well apparently I:

need men now

look like a drag-queen Michael Jackson impersonator (no..Im darker than him...sorry)

like (damn...I aint repeating that one...and for those that know my first name an check to see what it said...if you must know...no I dont)

say the producers made me look bad (well that explains the one before...it's the producers' faults!)

want either back or if you skip to the 3rd (because it makes more sense) I want More -- $50 Million Not Enough!

do Dallas (had to skip to the 4th one for this one. And no...I wouldnt do Dallas...he was an ugly sucker....oh wait...unless ya mean the city then hell yeah I'd go back in a heartbeat)

hate you (no I dont...I dont hate many people at all but definitely not you, or you or you....friggin weirdos picking weird-assed names for their bands!!)

go to Hollywood

love me! (of course I do...oh wait...that link's for a t-shirt company...*sigh*)

have two mommies (damn...I think my parents forgot to tell me something while I was growing up!!)

Did this with my nick and found I couldnt print most of what came up...

Jess said...

*Rolling around on carpet laughing at silly random things that google tells people.*

Tori_z said...

LMAO @ Styxie's results.

ChicagoLady said...

I need my mouth wired shut! LMAO

I look like Sara Jessica Parker? I don't think so!!!!!

I like Starbucks...no thanks, never been a coffee drinker.

I say the gloves are off in fight with Charlie. Honest, I've never fought with Charlie, he lets me take his picture ALL the time, and I don't even need to ask permission!

I want to play nice? Hmmm, interesting concept.

I do hand banana? Moving right along to the next one...

I hate Barney. Well, no I don't hate him, but who honestly likes that big purple dinosaur?

I go on a date? When? Where? With whom?

I love ink? Ummm, ok...

I have returned! Woooo hooo to me! Where'd I go? LOL