Saturday, September 06, 2008

Kero with rawhide shoe

This photo was taken early this morning just before we grabbed the photos off the camera and put them on to Kelly's PC to be labeled and such - after which they get transfered across to my laptop via the network so I can post them.

Anyway...





Just before Kelly took the above photo Kero was playing with the rawhide shoe in the photo. But he started posing once he realised the camera was aimed at him. If Kelly'd waited a bit we'd have managed to get a shot or two of him playing, but Kelly doesn't have the patience I have to wait for that perfect shot.



I'd intended adding the rest of his photos in this post. But either Blogger or Jaws (I'm not sure which... Could be either) is having none of it. As it is I've had to retry this post several times already.

Tori

3 comments:

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

" wow " what a very-very handsome young man kero is after his visit to the groomers, not that he isnt handsome before the groomer,lol, very nice photo's, :).

AliceKay said...

What gets me is how he likes to pose for the pics. LOL

Tori_z said...

Grandma:
Kero says thank you. :)

AK:
I taught him to when he was a tiny puppy. I used to bribe him with doggy treats... He'd get one for every photo he posed for. We've cut it down to just "most times" he gets a treat for doing the photo shoot. Although, in photos like this when he's got a treat already he gets nothing. Anyway, all we have to do is tell him to "pose for picture" or "show me handsome Westie boy" and he'll pose... Well, most of the time anyway. After all, everyone has days when they just want to be left alone.