Here are the promised photos of Kero after his grrooming session.Unfortunately he doesn't stay this clean for long. It's nice while it lasts though, and I always think he smells really nice when he comes back from the groomer. He obviously doesn't though, because he races from room to room rubbing on everything like he's trying to get the scents of "his" house back on himself.
But, of course, he always has time to stop for some photos. ;) LOL!
As you can see from these two photos, he's quite thirsty when he gets home... Which is probably made worse by the racing around the house to rub on everything thing he does. LOL!I think though that - despite what he'd have us believe - Kero likes being nice and clean... And actually looking like the white dog he's meant to be. Just don't tell him I know. ;)
Tori
5 comments:
Aww....Kero is so sweet. Looks like a very happy little dog, too. :)
Such a handsome lil man!!
Awww, what a handsome boy he is!!!
Now that's a happy beautiful little dog!
It looks like a "happy to be home with my people" kind of panting to me!
Kero says thanks all of you for the comments and compliments. :)
Iggy:
I think it was a bit of both. I know he was pleased to be home, but I also know he drank about half the contents of his bowl (at least) right after these photos were taken. LOL!
Post a Comment