I got an award from LadyStyx yesterday. Thanks Styxie! :)
I'm not feeling 100% though, and can't be bothered with fiddling to persuade Jaws to copy what I need from the post and sorting it in here (it's not just a click and hold to select, click copy, then click paste thing when you're using a screen reader). So I'm just going to link to the post with it in.
http://ladystyxbrain.blogspot.com/2008/11/you-really-really-shouldnt-have.html
I wouldn't know who to give it to anyway... So I'm going to do what ChicagoLady did with hers and say it's an open award to those who haven't gotten it yet that visit my blog. They can either post it or not... Doesn't bother me.
Sorry I haven't posted it properly, but - like I said - I'm not feeling 100% and I can't be bothered with fiddling about to get it posted properly. But I wanted to make sure I gave it at least a quick mention.
Tori
13 comments:
Awwww. Hope ya feel better soon! *HUGZ*
AWWWW hugs!!!!!!!!!! I am worried!
I hope you feel better soon. Maybe your trip to Swansea was a bit tiring than you thought?
Hope you feel better soon, Tori.
oh my :( you do sound poorly..... get better soon..... hugs...
x
Thanks all. *hugs* :)
Chicago:
I think it's a combination of that and a head cold.
Congrats on your award!! Definitely deserved!
(((((HUGS))))) Hope you feel better soon, Tori!
Get feeling better soon,Tori. Huggssss
ARE YOU OK?
Thanks Wifey, Kati & Punkn. :)
Kaylee:
Yeah, I'm OK. Thanks for asking. :)
I hope you're feeling better by the time you read this comment. (i'm almost caught up on reading your blogs)
AK:
I'm feeling a bit better... Still not all that good though. :(
Post a Comment