Intense_Guy at Intenseguy has just awarded me this.
Thanks Iggy. :)
I'm meant to award it to four people. Some of the people I'd have chosen have already been given it, so I'm going to make sure I pick people that - to my knowledge - the award has yet to go to, but who deserve it just as much as those already awarded it. So, I pick...
CelticSpirit at CelticSpirit
WhimsicalBrainpan at The Babblings Of A Whimsical-Brainpan
Kati at Dragonfly's Musings
Robyn at Diary Of A Mika Freaka
They may not post regularly, but what they do post is always interesting and - in my opinion - worth reading!
Added 7:25 pm (aprox): In light of Jess' information that Robyn decided to delete her blog, I've decided to use the loop hole that Iggy found with the award, so I'm adding a fifth person to my list of recipients. And that person is:
AliceKay at AliceKay Is Here
(This is a private blog, so unless you've had an invite from her you wont be able to read it, but I'm sure those who are able to read it will agree with me that it's a fantastic blog and well worth taking the time to read).
Enjoy your awards!
There are so many others I could have awarded it too, but I'm pretty sure that most of the others will get it via some of the other people Iggy passed it on to (at least, I hope they will).
Here is what you're suppose to do but if you don't want to then you don't have to...
1) Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to their most-deserving Bloging Friends.
2) Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
3) Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.
4) Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
5) Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Today is Robyn's birthday, so I just wanted to take a moment to say, "happy birthday," to her... Hope you're having a fantastic birthday, Robyn! :)
And - to all my blogger friends - Enjoy the rest of your day. :)