Sunday, November 02, 2008

Scribbler award

Intense_Guy at Intenseguy has just awarded me this.

Thanks Iggy. :)

I'm meant to award it to four people. Some of the people I'd have chosen have already been given it, so I'm going to make sure I pick people that - to my knowledge - the award has yet to go to, but who deserve it just as much as those already awarded it. So, I pick...

CelticSpirit at CelticSpirit

WhimsicalBrainpan at The Babblings Of A Whimsical-Brainpan

Kati at Dragonfly's Musings

Robyn at Diary Of A Mika Freaka

They may not post regularly, but what they do post is always interesting and - in my opinion - worth reading!

Added 7:25 pm (aprox): In light of Jess' information that Robyn decided to delete her blog, I've decided to use the loop hole that Iggy found with the award, so I'm adding a fifth person to my list of recipients. And that person is:

AliceKay at AliceKay Is Here
(This is a private blog, so unless you've had an invite from her you wont be able to read it, but I'm sure those who are able to read it will agree with me that it's a fantastic blog and well worth taking the time to read).

Enjoy your awards!

There are so many others I could have awarded it too, but I'm pretty sure that most of the others will get it via some of the other people Iggy passed it on to (at least, I hope they will).

Anyway...

Here is what you're suppose to do but if you don't want to then you don't have to...

1) Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to their most-deserving Bloging Friends.

2) Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

3) Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains The Award.

4) Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5) Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

***~***

Today is Robyn's birthday, so I just wanted to take a moment to say, "happy birthday," to her... Hope you're having a fantastic birthday, Robyn! :)

And - to all my blogger friends - Enjoy the rest of your day. :)

Tori

12 comments:

Jess said...

Well done Tori! I was hoping you'd get it too - I know what you mean about the wanting to list loads of people, but trying to restrict yourself a little.
You deserve this award--
xx

Jess said...

Oh! And I have some sad news too.
Unfortunately, Robyn decided to delete her blog, so the link won't work.
Happy Birthday to Robyn though, if you are reading this! (Your card will get there eventually!!)

Tori_z said...

Jess:
Thanks. :)

And, thanks for letting me know about Robyn deleting her blog. I thought it was just Blogger being a pain when it said the blog couldn't be found. Guess not. That's a shame, because I enjoyed reading her blog.

Oh, well... It's up to her, isn't it? Make sure she gets my happy birthday, would you?

LadyStyx said...

Congrats on the win!

Good picks. I'll have to add Celtics to my reading list. I wanted to check out Kati's but the link wasnt working...

Jayde_Bramblerose said...

well done to you tori for getting your award and very nice it is to.

Tori_z said...

Styxie:
Thanks. :)

I'm not sure why the link to Kati's blog doesn't work in the post... It could be that something's not right in the html coding for the link or something, since that's how I changed the links from what Iggy had in his post. Anyway, if you want to check her blog out then the link is:

http://dragonflysmusings.blogspot.com/

Grandma:
Thanks. :)

Tori_z said...

Sorry it's not as a link, but I'm not sure how to make it in to one in the comments.

Intense Guy said...

*Hugs the award winner!*

Jess said...

I'm sent Robyn an offline instant message on msn, and I'm sure she'll be very happy to hear from you!
I liked reading it too. Never mind--
xx

Tori_z said...

Thanks Iggy. :)

And... Thanks Jess. :)

AliceKay said...

Thanks for chosing me for the award, too, Tori. Not exactly sure what to say tho. I don't normally do these sorts of things, and with my blog being private, it might cause a problem. Thanks for the kind words, tho. *hugs*

Tori_z said...

AK:
No worries... I wont be offended if you don't put the award up on your blog... Honest! :)