Darkness is the absence of light. It's what you get when there was light, but there isn't any more. That's logical enough. But here's a question for you to ponder... It's a question that's been below the title of my blog for a little while now... If darkness is what you get when the light goes away, what do you get if the light never shows up in the first place? It can't be darkness, because to have darkness you need to have light first. So, tell me, what do you think the answer is?
I'm away for a couple of days. I have blog posts scheduled for the next couple of days, so you'll have stuff to read. Anyway, I'll tell you what the answer to this question is when I get back.
Tori
7 comments:
I don't know the answer to that question, but it sure does make me stop to think about it.
I hope your days away are good ones. *hugs*
Hmmmm.... I will be pondering this all day. Have fun on your days away!
I hope you enjoy your trip!
Hmm... this is a puzzle to ponder... It seems to be along the lines of that tree that falls in the forest - does it make a noise if no one is there to hear it?
It's not darkness. It's nothingness. That's all I've got.
Have the most wonderful of little breaks......
x
This question can be looked at in another way. Darkness can be evil and light can be good or (love). Without the darkness we can't see the the light. Without the evil we can't see the good. You really can't have one without the other.
*goes off to ponder this question*
I suspect the answer's going to be nothingness or a void or something like that...
Post a Comment