There are plenty of reasons to celebrate most months. Birthdays, holidays, anniversaries... They're all good reasons to celebrate!
The following are the reasons why people have been celebrating during August:
2nd - Carl and Rachel's wedding anniversary
3rd - LadyStyx's birthday
21st - AliceKay and Terri's wedding anniversary (if I'm not mistaken)
26th - LadyStyx and Ranger's wedding anniversary
There may also be others I'm not aware of, or have forgotten about.
Happy birthday and happy anniversary to those listed above!
And, if you had a birthday - or celebrated an anniversary - this past month (or will before the month of August is over) then a very happy birthday - or a very happy anniversary - to you too! :)
Tori
7 comments:
Thank you, Tori...and you weren't mistaken. It was August 21st and it was our 33rd wedding anniversary. *hugs*
Dang. I missed Alice's anniversary.
*goes off to fix that*
Happy August everyone!
Happy August!
Happy Happy Happy - now we have an excuse to have some ice cream!!!
:)
You need an excuse for ice cream? News to me...
awee. Summer birthdays and weddings are so special.
AK:
Glad I got it right. :)
Iggy:
Always good to have an excuse for ice-cream... Though, I'm pretty good at finding excuses any day of the year. ;)
Post a Comment