Think about the thing you're most addicted to. It could be a food item, a spacific drink, or a certain activity. It doesn't matter what it is... Blogging, chocolate, smoking, shopping, a certain type of biscuit, marmite, a certain flavour of juice... Like I said, it doesn't matter what you pick. Now tell me... Could you give it up if you had to? And - if you could - what do you think it would take to make that possible? If you don't think you could, why is that?
Tori
12 comments:
The thing I am most addicted to is the internet, and I don't think I could give that up. All of my friends live there, and without them, I would be one lonely person. :(
Not saying what it is, but No, I cannot give it up - I've tried.
Ok....I could not give up sex, the internet, or chocolate. Just about anything else I might be able to give up if I really tried. ;)
I could never ever ever give up dance.
Not even if I broke both my arms and legs and could never use them again, I would still watch and think about and read about dance!
Thanks for the replies all. :)
I think I'm addicted to iced tea.
I've given up just about everything at one time or another - I think the hardest thing to give up now would be just being able to do whatever I want - whenever I want without having to clear it with anyone or ask for permission.
I don't think I could unless they stopped making it...I think mine would be food!LOL! And if they did, I find a new thing I can't live without!
Iggy:
Yes, that would be a hard thing to give up. And I don't mean the iced tea either. ;)
Wendy:
LOL! Fair enough!
I already gave mine up.....
x
Toasty:
Fair enough. Going to share what it is? Or are you another who prefers to keep it to themself?
I've got a sweet-tooth so sweets of any kind would be a problem to give up. It would take a severe food allergy to get me to stop eating them!
Styxie:
If you're anything like me that alergy would have to be very bad to get you to give up sweets. ;)
Post a Comment