Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Saturday, February 27, 2010
February 2010 craft update: slow progress
It's time for February 2010's craft update. But there's not much to say. I've been doing a bit of knitting, but where I haven't been feeling 100% - plus all the roleplaying sessions - I haven't really done much. I really do need to devote a bit more time to finishing up these projects for that giveaway thing! Not to mention the blanket I promised to make for someone.
Sorry I don't have anything more interesting to say in this craft update.
Tori
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You'll get there. *hugs*
Knitting is cool. Labor intensive though, as my wife does something similiar in crocheting.
Great way to clear out the mind though. Good luck with it.
Thanks all! :)
Post a Comment