Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Thursday, April 29, 2010
April 2010 craft update
There's not much to tell. With packing up stuff, and then moving back to the flat, I haven't done a lot of knitting, or any other type of craft. I really have to get my backside in gear and get these projects finished!
Tori
Topic(s):
Day To Day Life,
Home Sweet Home,
Knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sure you will have your hands busy with crafts soon. Moving takes a lot of time and effort.
Can't wait to see what you do next! I really enjoy what you do with clay.
Iggy:
Well, I'm working on some knitting projects at the moment. But I do have two blocks of clay waiting to be made in to something, so it's only a matter of time. :)
When you get time to work on your crafts, you can show us what you've made.
AK:
Will do! :)
Post a Comment