Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
:) I like yours.Mine came out saying:Dum vivimus, vivamus. - "While we live, let us live." which seems like a good one. :)I here I always thought it was:Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit - To boldly go where no man has gone beforeORAsinus asinum fricat - The ass rubs the ass. (Conceited people flatter each other about qualities they do not possess) LOL!
Iggy:Yours is a good one too. :)LOL @ what you thought it would be. ;)
Asinus asinum fricat? LMAO
Post a Comment
3 comments:
:) I like yours.
Mine came out saying:
Dum vivimus, vivamus. - "While we live, let us live." which seems like a good one. :)
I here I always thought it was:
Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit - To boldly go where no man has gone before
OR
Asinus asinum fricat - The ass rubs the ass. (Conceited people flatter each other about qualities they do not possess) LOL!
Iggy:
Yours is a good one too. :)
LOL @ what you thought it would be. ;)
Asinus asinum fricat?
LMAO
Post a Comment