Happy birthday to everyone who I missed saying happy birthday to. For example:
Our friend, and my honorary sister's fiance, Adrian's birthday was on March 20th.
Dylan (Adrian's son) turned 2 on April 8th.
Mam's friend Jane's Grandaughter, Chelsea, had her birthday on April 9th.
My friend Corrine had her birthday on April 10th.
Our friend Kirstie's son, Lucas, turned 4 on April 12th.
Wifey's daughter, Emerson, also had her birthday on April 12th.
Our friend Jackie had her birthday on April 26th.
On April 27th it was ChicagoLady's birthdayAnd
, Louise (Louise is baby Emma-Jane's Mami) had her birthday on April 27th too.
If I missed your birthday too, then a belated happy birthday to you!
Tori
3 comments:
All those birthdays!
And you reminded me about Wife of Riley's Emerson having one...
I can barely keep track of my own, let alone someone elses!
Iggy:
I write them down... *points out important dates page linked on sidebar* ;)
Happy Birthday wishes to everyone mentioned in your post. :)
Post a Comment