Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Service UnavailableError 503^^^^That's what I got the first time I tried to leave a comment, so if you see a comment show up before this one, delete this one. Happy Birthday wishes going out to your friend, Corinne. :)
Friends bring warmth and smiles to our lives. Happy birthday Corinne. :)
Happy Birthday to both of your friends, Tori.
Everyone:I'm sure the birthday wishes are appreciated. I'm told she had a fantastic birthday.AK:Nope... Just that comment showed up.
Happy Birthday to Corrine!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Service Unavailable
Error 503
^^^^That's what I got the first time I tried to leave a comment, so if you see a comment show up before this one, delete this one.
Happy Birthday wishes going out to your friend, Corinne. :)
Friends bring warmth and smiles to our lives. Happy birthday Corinne. :)
Happy Birthday to both of your friends, Tori.
Everyone:
I'm sure the birthday wishes are appreciated. I'm told she had a fantastic birthday.
AK:
Nope... Just that comment showed up.
Happy Birthday to Corrine!
Post a Comment