On Tuesday evening, Dad and I went to see Owen Staton performing another of his "Tawe Tales" storytelling sessions. According to The Sleeping Giant Foundation's website, this particular performance was entitled, "The Gathering."
Now, Owen is a family friend - as those of you who have read my blog for a while will know - but I assure you that my opinion of his storytelling skills is not in the least influenced by that. He is a genuinely excellent storyteller, and I have thoroughly enjoyed every time that I have been at one of his sessions.
Thank you Owen, for another very enjoyable and entertaining evening!
8 comments:
NO Problem at all, thanks very much for coming.
Love the blog by the way
Owen
Owen:
No problem!
And, thanks... About the blog! :)
I remember! You even had a video one time, I think. Excellent tale teller!! :):)
I'm glad you and your dad had a nice time together. I remember you telling us about Owen Staton. :)
Glad you both remember me mentioning Owen before. :)
Rita:
Yeah, I think there may have been a video on one of the links from my previous posts about Owen. Don't remember for sure though.
I remember you mentioning Owen too. There is nothing better than a well told tale. Sounds like a wonderful evening!
*Nods in agreement at Deanna* Yes, it was an enjoyable evening!
Dittos what Deanna said!!
:) Howdy Owen!
Post a Comment