Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
The weather and the workmen
It's a beautiful day today... The kind of day when the weather is practically screaming at you that you should be outside enjoying it... But I'm inside. Why? Because of the workmen. They're doing something to the scaffolding. I think they're taking it away... I hope they're taking it away. Please, let them be taking it away!
Topic(s):
Home Repairs/Renovations,
Weather
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I hope they took it away! :)
Oh, I hope they are taking it away!!
And guess what? Hammering on the roof over here the last two days!! Maybe we'll get rid of our workmen soon, too. I hope we are both lucky! :)
Not only do we hope they are taking it away - we hope they take themselves away too!!
:)
Its beautiful here also, Im so sorry you didnt get to go out because of those bad ole workmen.
I hope they took it away and won't bring it back. Sorry you couldn't go outside when it was so nice there.
We've had a cold rain here all day today. :\
Everyone:
They did take it away! Well, most of it... See today's post for more.
I hope this means they'll soon be going away too!
Rita:
Hope that's the case... Would be nice if we could both be workmen free!
Post a Comment