Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Very cute! Love them. :)
Those are so stinkin' cute. I can see why you had to have them.
They ARE cute!! :)
Those are just plain silly cute! And you had to get the matched set--yes! :):)
I'm glad you all think they're as cute as I do! :)
Those are cute my daughter loves penguins.
Lynn:Thanks... Glad you agree they're cute!And good for your daughter... Penguins are a nice thing to love! Personally I love animals in general, though I do have a preference for big cats.
Everyone should have a Penguin plate and bowl - and cup!Even Gwyddy!
Iggy:I couldn't find a matching cup... I'll have to check again, and will get one if I can find one.Gwyddy doesn't care what kind of bowl he has, as long as it's not an empty one! LOL! ;)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Very cute! Love them. :)
Those are so stinkin' cute. I can see why you had to have them.
They ARE cute!! :)
Those are just plain silly cute! And you had to get the matched set--yes! :):)
I'm glad you all think they're as cute as I do! :)
Those are cute my daughter loves penguins.
Lynn:
Thanks... Glad you agree they're cute!
And good for your daughter... Penguins are a nice thing to love! Personally I love animals in general, though I do have a preference for big cats.
Everyone should have a Penguin plate and bowl - and cup!
Even Gwyddy!
Iggy:
I couldn't find a matching cup... I'll have to check again, and will get one if I can find one.
Gwyddy doesn't care what kind of bowl he has, as long as it's not an empty one! LOL! ;)
Post a Comment