Author and book news for children's author and poet, Victoria Zigler, as well as general news from the life of the Zigler family; furry and otherwise!
Saturday, April 30, 2011
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (preview)
In just a couple of months, the final Harry Potter movie - "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2" - will be in cinemas all around the world. Personally, I'm really looking forward to it. If you are too, then you will probably be interested in watching this preview of the movie.
Topic(s):
Movies/Films
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Looks good. I haven't seen the first part yet, but I'll watch it when it comes out on DVD, for sure. :)
I was gonna buy Part 1 for Terri when it came out a couple of weeks ago, but I thought Marty might have so I didn't...and neither did Marty. Probably should rectify that sometime since we have all of the others dvds.
Too bad it wasn't Hermione Granger and the Deathly Hallows...
Now *that* I would watch over and over and over!!
:)
Rita:
Part 1 is already out... Came out a couple of weeks back. Not sure if they'll rush part 2 out on DVD in time for Christmas, or make us wait for it on DVD again though. I know one thing for sure though: once the final DVD has been out for a while, they will bring out a box set with all 8 DVDs in it.
AK:
I got it when it came out... Dipped in to my owed birthday money (which is being saved for something, but Kelly said I could... Especially since it was on for quite cheap considering what it was). Yeah, you have to have the whole collection!
Iggy:
Yeah, I bet you would! ;)
Post a Comment