Hi everyone. This is Maizie the chinchilla.
To be honest, I don't really have much to say. Mostly all I've been doing is hanging out watching NCIS, and a few other shows that keep ending up on between episodes of NCIS. Personally, I'd be happy with NCIS 24 hours a day, but the human caretakers say I have to put up with waiting until the TV puts it on. I wish they'd give me that thing they call a "TV remote" so I could pick my shows myself. Maybe then I could find NCIS all the time?
Anyway, I just wanted to check in, let you know I'm doing OK, and that kind of thing. So I'll let this do for today.
Squeak soon,
Maizie
5 comments:
LOL! Humans always hog the remote. I like detective shows and murder mysteries, too. Maybe I should try out NCIS. I never watched it and then got too far behind. They might have it on Netflix. :)
Rita:
I think you probably would like it. Mummy human is behind too, but she got the DVDs so she can catch up that way.
Squeak soon,
Maizie
Rita:
I'm pretty sure it is on Netflix...
Goodness. You enjoy a pretty violent show.
I wonder if you would enjoy Karma TV streamed from Rita's place?
Iggy:
We like things with action in them. Animal shows are OK, but they're more Joshua's thing than ours as a rule.
Squeak soon,
Maizie
Post a Comment