Monday, May 07, 2018

#Music Monday: Rocket Girl - Doc Walker

I first heard Doc Walker's "Rocket Girl" in the days when I was listening to - and later doing - streams. That's a sort of online radio, for the benifit of anyone who doesn't know. I fell in love with the song from the first time I heard it, and since it mentions Alberta, I thought this month would be an appropriate month to share it in. Why? Because Kelly's birthday and our wedding anniversary are both celebrated this month, and both his birth and our marriage took place in Alberta, Canada. Like I said, it's appropriate. So, here it is... Enjoy!

4 comments:

Rita said...

Never heard that before, but I can see where it could be the perfect song for you two. You did fly him across the world--LOL! :) :) Happy anniversary!! :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
I did indeed. And, thanks! :)

Jeanie said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Kelly!

Victoria Zigler said...

Thanks, Jeanie!