Hi everyone. This is Mollie the chinchilla.
I've decided the Daddy human might not be so bad after all.
I mean, he does feed us when the Mummy human keeps doing those disappearing acts she's been doing. Him doing it isn't the same as the Mummy human doing it, but he does OK.
I still prefer the Mummy human, but I've decided I like the Daddy human too.
I even let him pick me up and give me some cuddle time the other day. He liked that. I kinda did too.
Squeak soon,
Mollie
4 comments:
Oh, how nice!! You can have twice the cuddle time! :)
Rita:
I like cuddle time! Maizie doesn't so much... She'd rather be running and jumping around. But I prefer quieter activities.
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Smiles. I hope the Mummy Human is feeling better so she will be able to take care of you more often. Even if Daddy Human is okay.
Iggy:
So do we! She's still trying her best to get on with it most times though, because she knows we like her best.
Squeak soon,
Mollie
Post a Comment