#MondayMotivation And #Inspiration - May 2018 Edition
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
~André Gide
Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.
~Allen Saunders
Everything you can imagine is real.
~Pablo Picasso
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
~Marilyn Monroe
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
~Ancient Chinese proverb
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
~Robert Frost
8 comments:
You always find wonderful quotes, Tori. Very good ones today!
Jeanie:
Thanks! Glad you enjoyed them.
Yes! Loved them all. The first one, especially. I've heard it before but it always makes me chuckle. :)
Rita:
Glad you liked them too... Even the one you've heard before. :)
Great quotes! The first one is one of my favorites.
Danielle:
Glad you enjoyed the quotes, and that I unknowingly included one of your favourites. :)
“Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there some day.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
Iggy:
Great quote... Thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment