Tomorrow is our 15th wedding anniversary.
A few weeks ago, I asked Kelly why he'd put up with me for so long, and informed him that he could do better.
His response was to say, "I've got you."
He then attempted to sing part of "I Got You Babe" to me. It was clear from his attempt that my hubby's no singer, but I still thought it was sweet.
With that in mind, and considering the fact tomorrow's our anniversary, I can't think of a better topic for today's post than that very song, sung by the talented duo, Sonny and Cher. So... Enjoy!
6 comments:
This is wonderful and sweet. I loved everything about it. Oh, how I remember Sonny and Cher!
And happy anniversary! You have each other!
I remember when this song came out! I was 14 ears old and listening to it on my transistor radio in my fort in the rafters of the garage. Memories! :)
Happy anniversary to you two lovebirds. :)
Jeanie:
Thanks, and glad you enjoyed the post.
Rita:
I'm happy to stir up such good memories for you. :)
Happy Anniversary!
Happy belated anniversary!
Thanks, Iggy and Danielle!
Post a Comment