Friday, May 03, 2019

#FurkidFriday: Lilie The #Westie's Yappy #Easter

Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.

As my degu brother, Joshua, told you last week, the Easter Bunny came to visit a couple of weeks ago, and left treats.

He left me a toy too. I guess he must have known how much I love getting new toys.

I got a dog friendly Easter egg - which looks just like the ones the squeaky things in cages got, but has slightly different ingredients - as well as a cuddly toy bee with a squeaker in it...


No. The egg is not made from chocolate. Mummy says it's important I reassure you of that fact. I know it looks just like the chocolate eggs Mummy and Daddy had. But it's made from other things. Things dogs are allowed to eat. Mummy never lets me have chocolate. She says it's not safe for me to have it, and never ever shares it with me when she has any. Personally, I think she should avoid it too if it's that dangerous. But try telling her that.

Anyway, I also got this rabbit doggy treat...


Mummy says it's thanks to Nana I got the rabbit. Well, pack of rabbits, since there were three in the pack. I'm not sure how that works, since it was when the Easter Bunny had been that they showed up. But that's what she said.

No matter where the stuff came from, it was great!

Well, to be honest, I wasn't entirely enthusiastic about the egg... I loved the bee toy best, and was much more enthusiastic about eating the rabbits than the egg... But I did like the egg, and loved that the Easter Bunny brought me stuff.

Anyway, hope you got something nice, and you had a yappy Easter too!

Lots of licks,
Lilie

6 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Good for you! healthy doggie treats are the best! :)

Rita said...

The egg does look hard to get your teeth around. But glad they are healthy treats. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Far Side:
Mummy always tries to make our treats as healthy for us as treats can be. Shame she's not so good at doing it with her own treats.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
It wasn't too bad to get my teeth in to, because it wasn't completely solid, and I have great teeth - probably all the rawhide I chew on. But I wasn't too keen on it anyhow. Not sure why, because the rabbits were made of almost the same ingredients. Maybe one of the differences was something I just didn't care for the taste of? Either way, I enjoyed the rabbits best out of the treats, and the bee toy best out of everything.

Lots of licks,
Lilie

Jeanie said...

Oh Lilie, you are too darned cute!

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
You can never be too cute! Thanks though!

Lots of licks,
Lilie