#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For May 27th 2019
You fear change, yet you forget that life is an adventure, nothing stays the same, everything changes or we become stagnant.
~Leon Brown
A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
~George Bernard Shaw
Man is a genius when he is dreaming.
~Akira Kurosawa
Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
~Joseph Campbell
Worthiness doesn't have prerequisites.
~Brene Brown
Quality is not an act, it is a habit.
~Aristotle
In moments of surprise we catch at least a glimpse of the joy to which gratefulness opens the door.
~David Steindl-Rast
6 comments:
Some great quotes...:) x
Carol:
Glad you liked them. :)
Great quotes. I especially love the genius when dreaming one and Joseph Campbell's. Of course, I love most everything by Joseph Campbell. ;)
Rita:
Not surprised you liked those ones.
Joseph Campbell rocks. Always has, always will.
Jeanie:
Glad it turns out I have a favourite of yours among them again too. :)
Post a Comment