Monday, May 13, 2019

#MondayMotivation, #Inspiration, And #Wisdom - #Quotes For May 13th 2019

Let everything happen to you: beauty and terror. Just keep going. No feeling is final.
~Rainer Maria Rilke

May you embrace this day, not just as any old day, but as this day. Your day. Held in trust by you, in a singular place, called now.
~Carrie Newcomer

Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody else has thought.
~Jonathan Swift

Intimate, necessary details add up to one’s private life. Select them with care because they are your life.
~Alexandra Stoddard

Action is the foundational key to all success.
~Pablo Picasso

Two of the hardest tests in life: The patience to wait for the right moment and the courage to accept whatever you encounter.
~Paulo Coelho

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a human experience.
~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

I should send that Picasso quote to Number One Son who is brilliant but doesn't act or complete! Actually, I should pin it up myself when I start to clean...

Victoria Zigler said...

Jeanie:
I think most of us need reminders like that at times. ;)

Rita said...

I especially love the first quote!
Have a great week, Tori. :)

Victoria Zigler said...

Rita:
Yes, it's a great quote, isn't it?

You have a great week too. :)