Hi everyone. This is Lilie the Westie.
I have a few photos, and a video, to share with you.
First, here's one that was taken on May 5th, just standing there looking cute:
This one is from not long after that one was taken, with me running towards Mummy, while she was holding the flashy thing:
We took the flashy thing when we went walkies by the big water that day too, so Daddy took a couple of photos of me and Mummy. The first was just us...
But a dog named Callie - I think her humans said she's a Cockapoo, which is a cross between a Cocker Spaniel and a Poodle... She certainly looks like a Cockapoo anyhow - who belongs to one of the other people who were there - maybe some nearby neighbours - wanted to say, "Hi," (which was totally fine with me, since I wanted to say, "Hi," to her too) ended up included in the second photo...
When we got home, I rested in my bed a bit, but staying on alert, just in case something else fun was going to happen...
It's good I stayed on alert, because the humans were obviously in the mood to play with both me and the flashy thing. Well, they play with me lots - especially Mummy - but mostly they don't bother with the flashy thing. This time they did though, and got lots of photos of me running around playing in the bedroom.
Plus a video...
I can actually count to bigger numbers than three, but they haven't got videos to show you that yet.
Oh, and to prove I do actually know how to stay still and calm sometimes, here are a series of photos of me from May 6th, which were taken while I was having my afternoon nap:
I also have a couple of photos of me to show you that were taken on May 12th...
Including a couple of me trying to play with Mummy's unicorn slippers while she was wearing them...
And resting beside them, when I got bored of playing with them...
No unicorn slippers were harmed in the taking of those photos.
Anyway, here are a couple of photos of me and Daddy resting on a bench during our walkies on May 15th:
In other news: I went to the doggy groomer place last Wednesday (May 22nd) to have my nails trimmed, since I don't wear them down properly when we go walkies, even though I walk on concrete lots, so they need trimming regularly. I did have a vet appointment two days later, but I like the groomer doing them best, so Mummy and Daddy took me to both places. I'll be going to the groomer again in a few weeks for a full grooming session. Mummy and Daddy say I need to keep my fur short in the Summer, and the vet agrees. So I've got an appointment with the groomer on June 19th at 10:00am, this time for a full grooming session. I'll let Mummy worry about remembering when that is.
As I said, I also had a vet appointment. That was last Friday (May 24th). It was for what Mummy called my, "Yearly check-up," and involved me having something sharp the humans called a "shot" stuck in to my neck, being poked and prodded, and being weighed. At least, I got weighed eventually... When I could stop doing my happy dance long enough for them to read the numbers. I weigh 10kilos. That's what Mummy thought I weighed, and the vet says it's the perfect weight for my size. He also said I'm in excellent health, which made Mummy and Daddy very happy. Afterwards, I had to have more of the wet stuff the humans put on me each month that makes them talk about fleas and things, and more of the funny treats I get every so often that make them talk about worms too. I'm not sure what all that was about, but I loved having the outing, and getting all that attention, so I don't mind. Well, I could have done without the sharp thing in my neck, but the rest was kinda fun. I don't even mind the wet stuff they put on my neck. Mummy says that's probably because I'm so used to it by now, and always get something nice afterwards. She might be right.
Oh, and now I'm two I got upgraded to the next level of the shot stuff, so I have to go back in a couple of weeks to have the rest of it. I've got an appointment to go back on June 21st at 9:30am. I don't know when that is, but Mummy's good about knowing when I need to go to the vet, so I'll let her worry about that, along with my grooming appointment.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
4 comments:
Lilie posts are my very favorites. Loved all the images and glad the vet visit went well!
Thanks, Jeanie!
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Was fun to see all the photos and the video. You don't seem to mind going to the groomers or the vets. That's good because they are there to help you. Have fun playing ball! :)
Rita:
Glad you enjoyed the photos and video.
I love going to the groomer and vet! They say that's odd - the vet always seems surprised at my friendly greeting - but I don't care. All I care about is that people talk to me lots there, and give me attention. I love outings, especially ones where I get to make friends. Doesn't matter if they're walkies, grooming appointments, or trips to the vet.
Lots of licks,
Lilie
Post a Comment